Samsung Convoy 2- Ringer volume issue
Rayger
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have the "Master Volume" turned all the way up and my phone still sounds like it's at the bottom of a well. It stays that way when I change ring tones, even though the "test" ring is plenty loud. I have scoured the Tools and Settings for additional volume settings, to no avail. When I use the "Play" feature on the external Volume button (on the left side of the case) to check the volume, it plays at the High level, but reverts to the "Did my phone just ring....?" level when I receive a call. I've also tried turning off the phone, removing/re-installing the battery, and burying the phone in a chicken carcass under a full moon. Has anyone else encountered this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Samsung Convoy 2- Ringer volume issue
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Rayger,  Let's bring back the noise!  Have you been experiencing this since you got the phone or has it degraded over time?  How long have you had it?  Can you confirm the current software version on the device?  Press>Menu>Settings and Tools>Phone Info>SW/HW Version.  I look forward to hearing from you!

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

0 Likes
Rayger
Enthusiast - Level 2

The trouble seems to have gone away. Thanks for your response; if the trouble returns, I'll get back with you.

Rayger

<< Please remove personal information when responding via email >>

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
supermom81

I'm trying to help my Father in law with his and the ringer volume is suddenly low even though it's set at the highest volume. He doesn't want to get rid of this phone because he knows how to use it. It was already a battle trying to get him to learn how to use this one and carry it around. HELP!

S/W V. u640.DJ28

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know the importance of him being able to use the same phone, and we can certainly try to help. Is this for the same Samsung Convoy 2, or a different model? *Gert

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

@supermom81 wrote:

I'm trying to help my Father in law with his and the ringer volume is suddenly low even though it's set at the highest volume. He doesn't want to get rid of this phone because he knows how to use it. It was already a battle trying to get him to learn how to use this one and carry it around. HELP!

S/W V. u640.DJ28

You might want to consider getting his hearing checked. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
KH-cathy29811

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes