Samsung Convoy 3 battery
douchrti

Bought this phone just a month ago. Battery worked fine for first 3 weeks, only needed to charge it once a week. This last week Ive had to suddenly charge every 2 days.

Went thru the troubleshooting to no avail. Charger is working fine. Battery is seated correctly. I remember a few reviews about this before I bought it.

How do I get another battery from Verizon?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Samsung Convoy 3 battery
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey there, douchrti! I'm excited for your new Convoy 3, but regret that you aren't seen the same battery performance you once had. Although I share your concerns that the battery itself may have a problem, I wouldn't recommend seeking to replace it just yet. Changes in charge life can be the result of changes in coverage (which may cause the battery to work harder), new features on the device, more usage (calls, messages), etc. Has anything like that occured since this change took place?

DionM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes
SR0211
Enthusiast - Level 3

First week or so the battery lasted me for over a week, than all of a sudden it lasted 2 days as well.  Than took out the battery, placed it back in, and made sure all the settings were to my liking, and now the battery once again is lasting well over a week for my use.  Go figure.

Bought a replacement Samsung Convoy 3 battery, so I thought, that said it would be a 1350mAh, but I got from the seller a 1550mAh instead (Amazon).  Unknown if it was mislabeled, and really meant 1350 and not 1550, but I tried it out for a few seconds, and it worked.  I  took it out, and emailed the seller to see what is up with this new battery.  Still have not heard from them other to ask me to email the model number (Model # HBA8) of the new battery. 

0 Likes
SR0211
Enthusiast - Level 3

Follow up to my post above.   Got ahold of the seller regarding the 1550 battery that was sent to me, over the 1350 mAh battery that I purchased, and it seems that I got the upgraded battery instead, which is good, as long as it works for the Convoy 3. 

0 Likes