Samsung Convoy background noise
Jsearay

RE: Background noise between original Convoy and a Convoy 2. Activated the Convoy 2 not too long ago for my husband to use. Since that time when we talk I hear a loud roaring type sound on my end ONLY when he and I talk to each other. Usually when he's driving but sometimes while not. He doesn't hear it on his end, and when I am talking to friends , I do not hear it. It seems to just be between the two Convoys. Anyone have any idea what this is?  If it can/cannot be fixed? TY

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Samsung Convoy background noise
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

The communication between  you and your husband should always be crystal clear Jsearay.  I'm sorry that you're having sound issues. Any damage to either device? Whats your zip code? We can check for repoorted issues.

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Samsung Convoy background noise
Jsearay

Both phones have on occasion been dropped but no damage as far as we can tell. The noise started right after the Convoy 2 was activated. I believe it has been a little over a year since .  The highest level of occurrence happens between our home zip code of 48006 , and husbands work zip 48080. Thank you for any help and suggestions.

0 Likes