Samsung Evergreen Compatible with Prepaid?
ABSnowbird

In January 2013, we upgraded our Verizon Prepaid unit to LG Extravert which we have just discovered will not work with our brand new vehicle's Bluetooth. We live in Canada 6 months a year and our Canadian phones - Samsung Evergreens are compatible with the vehicle Bluetooth. Does anyone know whether we can obtain a Verizon SIM card to go in one of our Samsungs so that we can use it while in the US each year and retire the LG? This way we could switch SIM cards at the border and have compatibility with the Bluetooth.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Samsung Evergreen Compatible with Prepaid?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ABSnowbird,

Thanks for your inquiry!  I'm sorry to hear that the LG Extravert and the Bluetooth in your new vehicle are not compatible.  I apologize, but a Verizon Wireless sim card wouldn't work in the device that you mentioned.  What is the make and model of your new vehicle?  You should be able to find a list of compatible devices in the car's manual or on their website.  You can then cross-reference that with a list of our current phones!

http://www.verizonwireless.com/wcms/consumer/shop.html

Let us know if you have any questions.

TrevorC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Samsung Evergreen Compatible with Prepaid?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ABSnowbird,

Thanks for your inquiry!  I'm sorry to hear that the LG Extravert and the Bluetooth in your new vehicle are not compatible.  I apologize, but a Verizon Wireless sim card wouldn't work in the device that you mentioned.  What is the make and model of your new vehicle?  You should be able to find a list of compatible devices in the car's manual or on their website.  You can then cross-reference that with a list of our current phones!

http://www.verizonwireless.com/wcms/consumer/shop.html

Let us know if you have any questions.

TrevorC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes