MeInCove

Verizon: Do you have a fix for this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Samsung Gusto 2 turns itself off
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MeInCove,

Let's ensure your phone stays on, when do you see this happening? Does this happen when you are texting or on calls?

KarenC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
MeInCove

I think these folks did a great job of documenting the problem: https://community.verizonwireless.com/thread/707615?start=0 <https://community.verizonwireless.com/thread/707615?start=0&tstart=0> &tstart=0

I just concur that the phone randomly powers itself down as it has been reported since 2011. No problem when in use… Just when idle. Most often when phone is resting on a table or desk it will power itself off.

0 Likes
MeInCove

Any updates?

0 Likes
MeInCove

I’ve ask for some help from the BBB folks – Case # [removed].  So that this thread doesn’t dead-end.  Thanks!

Case number removed as required by the

Message edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Likes
MeInCove

Desired Outcome/Settlement

I request a replacement phone - Verizon LG Revere 3.

0 Likes
MeInCove

What timeframe should I expect for this?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MeInCove we'll get you up and running! Does the battery show that it's low when this occurs?

AshleyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
MeInCove

No. Because of the other documented problems from other folks since 2011… It might be useful to find out the resolutions from the folks who have reported the same problems since 2011. I believe this phone is defective.

0 Likes
MeInCove

I appreciate you changing my phone-upgrade date to current. But I’m not in the position to pay $30.00 to solve the problem with my Verizon phone. I request a waiver for the $30.00 charge.

0 Likes