Samsung Gusto 3 Battery Charge Alert
Ancistrus

I just got a brand-new Gusto 3.  Despite what the manual says, there is no "Battery Charge Alert" option under alert sounds.  How do I turn this annoyance off?  Can't have a phone that wakes me for no reason!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Samsung Gusto 3 Battery Charge Alert
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
No body likes an unexpected walk up Ancistrus. What type of notification are you receiving? Is it happening at random? Provide more insight to assist you.
YareliM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
Ancistrus

The phone has a multi-beep tone when the battery is fully charged. There is an older thread on the topic re: the Gusto 2.

According to the manual, there should be an entry in the sound settings, alert sounds:

Battery Charge Alert: Choose Alert or Vibrate to have the phone

alert you when battery charging is complete, or choose Off.

However, that menu pick is not actually available on the phone. The last entry in that menu is “Device Connect,” which in the manual, is the item right above the entry that appears to be missing.

Brand new phone – provisioned Friday of last week. S/W V, B311V.N.

--Charlie

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
I'm sorry Ancistrus
I apologize I am unable to find an option to change that alert.
JoeL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes