Samsung Gusto 3/No SIM Card
cdsherlock1
Enthusiast - Level 1

My Samsung Gusto 3 is giving me a message that there is no SIM card in it, despite a SIM card being in the phone.  When I press the left soft key to select the Unblock option (pressing the right soft key selects SOS), I get a message which reads as follows:

Please enter network unblock code (15 digits)

Remaining:5

How can I find the network unblock code?  Thanks for any help!

Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Samsung Gusto 3/No SIM Card
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you so much for those details. We do want to make sure that we do all that we can to assist with the Gusto 3 and the error message that you are getting on the phone. So we can get more specific details from you, I've sent you a Private Note. Please respond back to that message.  -Kevin

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi, cdsherlock1! We are here to help. To confirm, when did these prompts begin? Have you made any recent changes to your phone? -Lorenzo

0 Likes
cdsherlock1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi, Lorenzo1  I'm sorry for the delayed response.  The prompt started about a week ago.  I've made no recent changes to the phone.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you so much for those details. We do want to make sure that we do all that we can to assist with the Gusto 3 and the error message that you are getting on the phone. So we can get more specific details from you, I've sent you a Private Note. Please respond back to that message.  -Kevin

0 Likes
bewilder
Contributor - Level 1

The Gusto 3 has no SIM card.

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

@bewilder wrote:

The Gusto 3 has no SIM card.

I was thinking the same thing. These old basic phones have an embedded Sim, not a physical removable SIM card.   Hmmmm

0 Likes