Samsung Haven power down
bcaer

Why does the Haven power down without warning after a period of no use.  On several occasions I have tried to call my wife (once was an emergency) only to be directed to voice-mail because her phone was off.  The local Verizon store had the phone replaced   under warranty,  but the problem existed with that device as well.   The next time I took it in the warranty had expired so no help there.  A tech supposedly checked the battery and said it wouldn't hold a charge, so $40  for a new battery----no help.  So, back to the store again---sorry, out of warranty----why don't you upgrade?   Wife likes the phone because  characters are easy to read and use---wants as simple a device as possible, so don't care to upgrade.  (Maybe we should try Tracfone or Jotter)

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Samsung Haven power down
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I want you and your wife to have a reliable way to communicate @bcaer! I don't see there's been a slew of reports for the phone malfunctioning like you've mentioned. When your wife's Haven powered down without warning, how long had it been since the phone was fully charged on the home charger? Was she able to power it back on without reconnecting it to a charger? And when you say a "period of no use" how long of a period are you describing?

I'm here to help.
JenniferH_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes