Samsung Intensity II: Can only hear incoming/outgoing calls when speaker phone is activated. There is no ring tone and I cannot hear other calls until I activate this button after call has been sent or received.
apevertson
0 Likes
Re: Samsung Intensity II: Can only hear incoming/outgoing calls when speaker phone is activated. There is no ring tone and I cannot hear other calls until I activate this button after call has been sent or received.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
apevertson, I rely on my phone for all communication. I know it's important that you're able to hear every call! How long have you been experiencing this issue with your Samsung Intensity II? Has the phone received any liquid of physical damage, recently? Please share details.

TanishaS_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Samsung Intensity II: Can only hear incoming/outgoing calls when speaker phone is activated. There is no ring tone and I cannot hear other calls until I activate this button after call has been sent or received.
apevertson

This is a phone that has only been used since it was activated. The problem began as soon as the phone was activated. There was no damage to the phone itself.

-

Verizon Wireless Customer Support <forums@verizonwireless.com> wrote:

Verizon Wireless Customer Support created the discussion

"Samsung Intensity II: Can only hear incoming/outgoing calls when speaker phone is activated. There is no ring tone and I cannot hear other calls until I activate this button after call has been sent or received."

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.verizonwireless.com/message/1273820#1273820

>

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Apevertson,

Thank you so much for responding.  Let's phone put volume back on the phone.  Have you turned off the phone and removed the battery?  If not, give that a try and keep us posted. 

EmmaM_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
apevertson

Yes, did that and it didn't help.

-

Verizon Wireless Customer Support <forums@verizonwireless.com> wrote:

Verizon Wireless Customer Support created the discussion

"Samsung Intensity II: Can only hear incoming/outgoing calls when speaker phone is activated. There is no ring tone and I cannot hear other calls until I activate this button after call has been sent or received."

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.verizonwireless.com/message/1275226#1275226

>

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for trying that step @apevertson!

As a last troubleshooting step, lets try master resetting the device: http://vz.to/1L2fv3A.  This step will erase all data on your device and restore the device to default.  Please let me know if the audio issue continues after resetting the device.

AnthonyTa_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes