Samsung Intensity II Problem!! Please, help!!
vashapeninbro

Smiley SadOkay, so my Samsung Intensity II screen is black, but it still works. I can still receive calls and such, but the screen is black. I dropped it while it was sitting on my car (SUV), and the back and battery fell out. I've dropped it several times before, maybe about 4-6 times in all. I have had this phone since late February, early March. It broke when I slid it open. Some thing is hanging out on the back of the screen, and it's hanging from the area on top of the keyboard that you never see. It is circlish-shaped, with two small coils of wire on two separate sections of it. There is something that I believe is made to be a hook, but I am not 100% sure. Is there anyway I could try to fix this, or do we need to drive to the Verizon store and have them fix it? Like I said, I can still take calls, and receive texts. Please, and thank you for spending your time answering or reading this. Smiley Happy

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Samsung Intensity II Problem!! Please, help!!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@vashapeninbro,
Sounds like your Intensity II got pretty banged up there!  We don't have a facility, neither are our store locations capable of fixing damaged devices.  However, if you have insurance for your device, simply file an insurance claim http://bit.ly/07CrqPK to quickly receive a replacement.  If you do not have insurance coverage, we can look into upgrade or other replacement options.  Let me know so I can further assist.  Thanks!

AnthonyTa_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes