Samsung Intensity II SCH-U460 - text messages truncated or blank
sbnege

Hi. I've been having a few issues receiving text messages on my phone.

One is that messages occasionally get truncated or cut off. It tends to happen more from certain people, but lately it has been more and more people, whose messages never gave me problems before. For example, I got a text yesterday that read, "Happy Thanksgi." That was it. I know there was more. This morning I got a text from a different person that only had the first sentence and the first word of the next sentence--all well within 160 characters (probably closer to 50). Is there any way to avoid this?? It's kind of irritating not being able to rely on texting at all. No one can send me anything important if some of the texts get cut off randomly.

Also, when I get "picture messages" from certain people--which are really just a group text from an iPhone--I can't read the initial message. I have to forward the message to a blank number before I can actually see what's there. Is there any way to avoid this?

Anybody? Smiley Happy Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Samsung Intensity II SCH-U460 - text messages truncated or blank
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

sbnege,

Let's get your messages back in business. Are you experiencing any issues sending the messages? What's your zip code?

KarenC_VZW
Follow us @VZWSupport

0 Likes
sbnege

As far as I know, there are no problems with sending. No problems on my end, and no one has mentioned anything odd. My ZIP is 30907.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the information sbnege! No alerts noted for Augusta. Let's get more clues to get to the bottom of this issue. Is your service postpaid or prepaid? What is your phone's software version? See this link http://vz.to/1veysIb for instructions to find it.

AntonioC_VZW Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes