Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Intensity II mobile email
jlm072085

Is there a way to limit the size of the mail that is initially downloaded?  I have a Cosmos2 phone and I can set the size of the initial download.  I set it to 1k which means I can get 1000 emails/month for the $2.99/MB.  I cannot seem to find that feature on my wife's Samsung and just noticed that it downloaded an email with 1658K. 

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Samsung Intensity II mobile email
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Good morning jlm072085,

Mobile email is a great way to stay in touch with your friend and family with emails while on the go! Mobile email has several benefits like it’s easy to check set-up, intuitive interface, and great security features to protect your privacy. Did I fail to mention that you have up to 10 email accounts from popular services such as Yahoo!, AOL, Windows LIVE, and even Gmail? As great as Mobile email is, there are some limitations based on the model device that it’s installed on and what version of Mobile Email that the phone supports. This feature may not be available on the Samsung Intensity II. If you would like to explore alternative options then feel free to reply to this email as I am available to assist.

Thank you…

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes