Samsung Intensity II
saber32

two weeks ago I bought this cell phone  the problems I am having with this phone are ::

my Bluetooth will not connect to the phone  I came in to verizon store around lunch time  told them the problem they figured out do not turn on ""AA options setting "" then the Bluetooth connected fine .

after they resetting the phone ...

it works now but when I got to my car  to test it out  i found  that my contacts  are half named and half unknown  just have a number without a name to the number ??

and now my contacts in my sim card  are doubled or tripled with my contacts ??

the store thinks the phone is bad  the back up online  did not even have my contacts back up to the system  if any one els have this kind of problems please get back with me  thanks

sabber32

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Samsung Intensity II
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I don't have any ideas for you. However, I don't believe the Samsung Intensity II has a SIM card that is used for it to connect to the Verizon Wireless network. Only 4G LTE devices use a SIM card as it's method of connection to the Verizon Wireless network. If the Samsung Intensity II is a global ready phone then its SIM card is meant only for overseas use.

Also you may want to change how your community profile is displayed to the community. I see you signed your post with "sabber32", but I see your username has your full name "Matthew P...".

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
saber32

thanks the phone has a sim card in it  I found out .. plus this phone is brand new too just made Samsung Intensity III I went to the store 10/26/12 they told me since the phone is just got release for sale ? they will be a update for the phone  but they  do not know when that will be ?  I bought a wired head set  ? and I  had no problems using the phone now . the store said this coming summer should be a update fix they do a update fixes ever 6 months ?  for the phones  what the store told me .

thanks again

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I went and looked at the specs for the Samsung Intensity III and it appears to not a SIM card slot.  It does have a slot for a micro SD card used for expandable memory.

http://news.verizonwireless.com/news/2012/07/pr2012-06-29.html

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
markomint

Phone is garbage.  Picked one up a month ago and the 5 year old phone it replaced was 10 x  better.  Issues I've had: (1) dropped calls (2)  poor sound quality (3)  bluetooth will pair with my vehicle but will not function (keeps going to media error message & phone book not updating). I haven't had a phone this bad in 20 years.  Technical response with Samsung & Verison has been unsatisfactory.   Issues not resolved.

0 Likes