Samsung Intensity II
jnjsmith926

Does anyone know how to fix the home screen on a Samsung Intensity II? My home screen does not say Messages on bottom left and then Menu in the middle and then Contacts bottom Right.  If i push the buttons it does these functions but it does not say it on my home screen.. Thanks!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Samsung Intensity II
ArnettH_VZW
Verizon Employee

Good morning jnjsmith926,

Thank you for updating us on the status on your home screen. It sounds like the device is fully functional based on the original post, correct? May I ask have you changed the theme on the device? There are several display themes that can be chosen for the device. Below, are the steps to navigate through the themes.

From the main screen, press Menu.

Scroll to Settings & Tools,, press OK.

Scroll to Display Settings, press OK

Scroll to Display Themes , press OK

Choose theme of choice, press OK.

Once you have selected another theme, please verify if the words have reappeared on the bottom of the screen. If not then try another theme. If all the themes have been chosen and the words are displayed at the bottom of the screen, please reply to this posting with your findings for additional assistance.

Thank you...

0 Likes
Re: Samsung Intensity II
Allen5540

I have found that just in the few days that I've owned this phone that when you do not see the Message or Contact keys, the Keypad is locked and should say so on the screen. If it doesn't...well then something is wrong. you have to hit the right soft key first and then the center key. You should see the screen then.

0 Likes