Re: Samsung Intensity III Alarm Issues
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Dear jakebuck,

Good morning. Ensuring your alarm clock works correctly is very important. I see our response from Jonathan shows doing a hard reset helped the alarm concerns many were experiencing. Have you tried a hard reset on your device? We recommend ensuring your information is backed up before completing a hard reset to your phone. To complete a hard reset click http://vz.to/wnz3er 

In addition, Samsung is also currently working on a fix to resolve the alarm concerns. Should you have further questions or  concerns, please feel free to reach out to us.

Thank You,
Michelle_VZW
Please follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

SydneyK
Master - Level 3

This is going to sound ridiculous that you have to do workarounds like this, but try setting an alarm in the A.M. for the A.M. (rather than setting it the night before). Also try setting it for daily instead of once, and use the default VZW alarm sound.

0 Likes
jakebuck
Enthusiast - Level 2

Alright, I did a hard reset after backing up all my data, will give it a few days to see if the alarm issue is better. I moved all my contacts to the memory card before doing the reset and now can't figure out how to reimport them to the phone. Is there a way to add contact info from the memory card to my contacts list?

Bruce468
Enthusiast - Level 1

I returned my first Samsung Intensity 3 today after following all the resets and testing of different alarm types. I have my second one and the alarm is still intermitant. Out of five test runs the alarm went off 2x, it went off seven minutes late only after i pushed a key on the phone to wake it up and failed to go off 2x. I have had many cell phones and this alarm issue is unacceptable...... Other than the internet everyone acts like they have never seen this problem. I am frustrated... Going to DUMP the Samsung...........

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi jakebuck,

I trust that your phone alarm concerns will be resolved with the hard reset you have performed on your device. I have read the entire manual http://cache.vzw.com/multimedia/mim/sam_intensity_3/intensity3_manual.pdf for your device and I have not been able to find a way to get contacts from your memory card to your phone. How did you get your contact to transfer to the memory card? Try reversing the process.

Antonio_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to be able to use all the amazing features on your Intensity 3 Bruce468! How often are you power cycling the device? We recommend once daily. Have you tried pulling the battery? In addition, are the difficulties happening mainly when the phone is still plugged into the charger? We will figure this out!

Jonathan_VZW

0 Likes
Re: Samsung Intensity III Alarm & clock Issues
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes