Samsung Intensity III Group Messaging
ijusthaveaquestion

When I sent group messages with my Samsung Intensity III, I had it programed to convert to a multimedia message and display as one group message. However, when I had to get a replacement (still Intensity III), I accidently selected to send them as individual messages. I prefer the group multimedia setting, but I'm having a hard time finding where to change the setting. Does anyone know how to do this? Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Samsung Intensity III Group Messaging
archeryhunter19931
Contributor - Level 1

Hi ijusthaveaquestion,

Lets see what we can do here! I have the samsung brightside so I would imagine it should be similar considering they are both samsung phones. Try going into messaging, then there should be a more option or settings option, then you should be able to scroll down and find something that says Group Messaging. Click there and it should give you options to change the setting!

Hope this helps!

archeryhunter1993

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Samsung Intensity III Group Messaging
archeryhunter19931
Contributor - Level 1

Hi ijusthaveaquestion,

Lets see what we can do here! I have the samsung brightside so I would imagine it should be similar considering they are both samsung phones. Try going into messaging, then there should be a more option or settings option, then you should be able to scroll down and find something that says Group Messaging. Click there and it should give you options to change the setting!

Hope this helps!

archeryhunter1993

0 Likes