Samsung Intensity III-Phone no longer downloading multimedia messages
jdubs1211

Samsung Intensity III-Phone no longer downloading multimedia messages

It will have trouble connecting and even if it does connect..if doesnt rise above 0% in the download  Any suggestions?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Samsung Intensity III-Phone no longer downloading multimedia messages
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jdubs1211,

We want you to be able to manage your line's access to data. You are able to block your data, but certain blocks may impede functions, like multimedia texting (MMS), since that uses small amounts of data. You will see that there is an option for blocking web browsing and that will not affect your MMS since it is specifically for just the web browser.

SandyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
jdubs1211

I  unclicked ""block all data" data and the multimedia message went through...

In the past, I could have "block all data" and still receive multimedia messages

My new question is has Verizon changed its terms of service or did my phone get a software "upgrade"?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jdubs1211,

We want you to be able to manage your line's access to data. You are able to block your data, but certain blocks may impede functions, like multimedia texting (MMS), since that uses small amounts of data. You will see that there is an option for blocking web browsing and that will not affect your MMS since it is specifically for just the web browser.

SandyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes