Samsung Intensity III
AirForce4lifee

Hello, I have a Samsung Intensity III PP phone and I can receive text messages fine from everyone except for one person. Randomly I will receive their text messages and then the messages will just stop coming in and then other times I won't receive any of their messages. What could be the problem? Thanks in advance!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Samsung Intensity III
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

AirForce4lifee, let's get down to the bottom of this messaging mystery. I reccommend that you delete any unwanted text messaging threads in your device, power your device off/on and dial *228 send to choose option 2 for updating your device. If the issue persists, the authorized user of that mobile number will need to contact their wireless provider to ensure that there are no issues on their network. Keep us posted. We're here to assist you.

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

AirForce4lifee, let's get down to the bottom of this messaging mystery. I reccommend that you delete any unwanted text messaging threads in your device, power your device off/on and dial *228 send to choose option 2 for updating your device. If the issue persists, the authorized user of that mobile number will need to contact their wireless provider to ensure that there are no issues on their network. Keep us posted. We're here to assist you.

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes
AirForce4lifee

Well I seem to be receiving all their text messages now, thank you very much for your help! I really appreciate it!

0 Likes