Samsung Rogue issue, help?
AndreSmall65

Hello, my name is Andre Small and I've owned this Samsung Rogue for about 2 years or so. So yesterday while I was in the middle of texting someone back, my phone just turned off. I thought it was weird but then when I tried to turn it on it went to the "Verizon Wireless" start-up screen, turns off, and then shows the "Verizon Wireless" start-up screen again. It is like an infinite boot loop. Can someone assist me with this problem? Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Samsung Rogue issue, help?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Try removing the battery for a few minutes, then reinserting the battery and rebooting the phone.

If that doesn't work, then take it to a store and see if they can do any troubleshooting for you.  Is the signal weak where you are?  If so, perhaps it will return to normal when you are in a stronger signal area.

If you have had the phone for 2 years, then you should be eligible for an upgrade/new phone at a discount.  That may not be an option for you, but it is an option if the phone is not working.

0 Likes
Re: Samsung Rogue issue, help?
AndreSmall65

Thanks, I tried removing the batter and reinserting after awhile and it didn't do much. I may try taking it to a verizon store.

Can anyone else give some possible solutions?

0 Likes