Samsung Rogue
Pgh_Curt

I have a Samsung Rogue with Basic Voice Mail.  Is there a way to get a list of saved / skipped messages?  Ideally, I'd like to see a list online on the Verizon Wireless website under my personal account with the envelope information.  But I'd settle for a listing of just the envelope information on the voice mail service.  Any suggestions??  

Pgh Curt  

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Samsung Rogue
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

The only way, AFAIK, is to find a time when you can listen for a few minutes, and write it all down as it plays. I don't believe it is available online with the Basic voicemail service. If you don't have the envelope information appended so it plays for each message, you can get it by pressing "5" during playback of the message.

0 Likes
Re: Samsung Rogue
rcschnoor
Legend

Pgh_Curt wrote:

Ideally, I'd like to see a list online on the Verizon Wireless website under my personal account with the envelope information. 

What you are describing is Visual Voice Mail, which is a service Verizon provides for an additional cost. You can also get this capability from Google Voice, though.

Edit: Unfortunately, Google Voice will not work with the voicemails you currently have in your inbox. Only for those you receive once you sign up.