Samsung convoy 3 will not download google maps? Do not want to pay for Verizon Navigator!
WA3646

I have been trying to download google maps in the app section.  convoy 3 will NOT let me download it....I shouldn't have to pay for Navigator when google maps is free & much, much better.  Any fix for this (other than a new phone)?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Samsung convoy 3 will not download google maps? Do not want to pay for Verizon Navigator!
boringusername
Master - Level 1

because you have a old basic phone not a smartphone perhaps? You're going to need anew phone by the end of 2019 anyway

0 Likes
Re: Samsung convoy 3 will not download google maps? Do not want to pay for Verizon Navigator!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Boringusername,

I apologize for your not being able to gain access to the Google Map application on the Convoy 3 device. I want to help you with an option right here. Please click the following link to try to download the Google Maps application. Click http://spr.ly/6580DYU2g . Once attempted, please keep us posted on how this goes for you.

How does this sound?

Veronica_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes