Screen went black for Samsung Intensity II
karleigh016

A few days ago, my Intensity II was working fine until it randomly turned off. I figured I accidentally pressed the off button, so I tried to turn it on again and it wouldn't. I tried taking out the battery and putting it back in - still wouldn't turn on. I tried charging it in the wall, and that didn't turn it on. I was told to try putting a piece of paper under the battery, which also did not work. I've let the battery sit for a few days and just recently put it back in and tried turning it on. That didn't work. So a few minutes ago I tried charging it through a USB chord into the computer, which apparently turned it on because my phone started vibrating as if I was receiving the texts I missed while it was off. The only thing is - the screen is completely black. The backlight for the keyboard works; the only issue I'm having is that the screen doesn't work at all. I have only had this phone for a few months - I haven't damaged it in any way. Help!?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Screen went black for Samsung Intensity II
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is a real head scratcher, karleigh016. I'll do all I can to help you find a solution. It appears to me that your phone screen has gone out. If the device is clear of physical or moisture damage and is still under warranty, we can replace your phone for free. Please follow me () and send me a direct message. If you include your wireless number,  I will contact you directly. Have a great day.

ChaunceyM_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator<<>>

0 Likes
Re: Screen went black for Samsung Intensity II
lilytlc

I am having the exact same problem. I made a call today around 3:45 and put my phone in my purse. An hour later i went to go use it and the keypad was all lit up but it won't dial or make any noise and the screen is just all black.

0 Likes