Sending pictures to facebook?
Mo_lawson

Someone please help me, I am getting so frustrated trying to send pictures from my phone to Facebook!! How do I do it?? Ive tried sending it by clicking on the "To social networks" and "to facebook" Nothing works... I have one of those basic prepaid phones

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Sending pictures to facebook?
archeryhunter19931
Contributor - Level 1

Hi Mo_lawson,

I too have a basic phone and constantly post photos to Facebook. First off, make sure your number is activated on Facebook. Secondly, go onto Facebook and go under account settings, then over to mobile, once you have clicked mobile, there should be something on that page that says "Post-By-Email Address." That is the address you would want to use to send pictures to facebook. It would look something like this, for example, example@m.facebook.com.

Hope this helps out!

archeryhunter1993

Re: Sending pictures to facebook?
Not applicable

This is done via email to a basic phone. Facebook assigns a email address for post and picture uploads.

You enter the address Facebook assigns to your account, attach photos and vids and then click send.

If you are posting to the wrong place (not a basic phone) and you have a smart phone within Facebook when you start a post there is an option to attach photos. Http://www.facebook.com has a help site. Read on all the ways to upload photos and videos and posts.

Good Luck

0 Likes