Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sim cards
Sherryberry88
Member

my phone has to go it and get fixed i was wondering if i have another open phone thats a basic phone if i can get a sim card to put in it for my account and able to use that phone till mine is fixed?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Sim cards
Not applicable

Only smartphones use SIMs on Verizon. Basic phones have never had SIM cards.

0 Likes
Re: Sim cards
sandragarza49
Member

i have a samsung-t404g saying sim card  rejected sos calls only

0 Likes
Re: Sim cards
Sherryberry88
Member

oy so only if i was able to get a smartphone -_- that sucks thank you very much though Smiley Happy

0 Likes
Re: Sim cards
Not applicable

Sherryberry88 wrote:

oy so only if i was able to get a smartphone -_- that ***** thank you very much though Smiley Happy

I'm not sure what you mean. You can switch to a basic phone if you want. Just log into your account online and swap the devices.

0 Likes
Re: Sim cards
Not applicable

sandragarza49 wrote:

i have a samsung-t404g saying sim card  rejected sos calls only

That's a Net10 phone

0 Likes
Re: Sim cards
Sherryberry88
Member

well i have a basic phone i have the intensity 3..... it needs to be shipped in though and either fixed or a new one.... thats why i was thinking of the opened phone it has a place for the sim card and such, just wondering if it would work its a basic phone its just older

0 Likes
Re: Sim cards
Not applicable

Sherryberry88 wrote:

well i have a basic phone i have the intensity 3..... it needs to be shipped in though and either fixed or a new one.... thats why i was thinking of the opened phone it has a place for the sim card and such, just wondering if it would work its a basic phone its just older

As I said basic phones form Verizon do not have SIM cards. Is this pre-paid? If it is I can't really help you since I never dealt with that. If not then all you have to do is get another basic phone log into your account click SWITCH DEVICE and follow the instructions.

0 Likes