Re: Single Beep Noise While In A Call?
crkkuczek

Thank you for the information Elector.  In regards to the alarm clock setting, that is not turned on.  I do not think this phone has the capability of recording conversations.  It seems like it would be more like interference, or something.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Now you know we are at a lull over here. Come on over if AT&T and Sprint or T-Mobile cannot answer your questions!

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Elector wrote:

Now you know we are at a lull over here. Come on over if AT&T and Sprint or T-Mobile cannot answer your questions!

Oh, I so could go into a long commentary on this, but I don't have the time and to keep the thread on topic as much as possible.

To the OP, this wouldn't happen to be a prepaid phone?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
crkkuczek

Hello Ann154.  This is not a prepaid phone.  It is a refurbished unit that AT&T sent me because my first LG Xpression broke.  This beeping does not appear to happen with every person I call, just with a few people. 

I have checked all of my settings and nothing has been changed.  The Send DTMF option is turned on, but that was turned on with the other phone and I do not think this problem occurred with the other LG Xpression I had. 

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Coming  in a bit late... could it be call waiting?  Someone trying to call you while you are on a call? 

Is the beep regular, like once a minute, once every two minutes?  Does it happen through the whole call or only part of the call? On our older basic phones we could set a reminder at 5 minutes, or 10 minutes, or every minute... etc when counting usage minutes was key.

Could you or whoever you are calling inadvertently be pushing a button with your cheek or a finger, without realizing it, causing the sound?

0 Likes