Sudoku on LG Exalt?
pickler
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just went retro, dropping a smart phone for an LG Exalt. I carefully blocked data and Verizon purchases so that there are no surprises, but have since decided that the Sudoku game might be a useful addition. Here are my questions. All help/comments would be appreciated.

1. Is there a Sudoku game available through Verizon that will work on the LG Exalt?

2. I understand that I will need to enable data and purchases to get the game, but after purchase and download I will again disable data and purchases. Will the Sudoku game work with purchases and data disabled? I am worry that the game might trigger a stream of unintended data charges because the game attempts to do something online.

Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Sudoku on LG Exalt?
pickler
Enthusiast - Level 1

I posted the original question and have since done some experimentation. I repeat this here because the Verizon answer was not helpful and someone else may want to know what I learned.

If you unblock data, purchases, and app downloads then you can buy a sudoku game from Verizon. It is about $6 to purchase if I remember correctly. You can then go back and block the data, purchases and app downloads. The sudoku game still works (with data blocked) and does not seem to require any type of internet connection. It does not have any type of online scoreboard, etc., and seems to be local to the phone. If I am wrong and notice any future data charges then I will update this answer.

So in a nutshell, there is a sudoku game for the lg exalt, and after purchasing, it seemingly does not use additional data.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi picklr - I can't put down my Sudoku book either! Upon review the LG Exalt does not have the ability to download additional 3rd party games and applications. The data capabilities on the phone allows basic web browsing and email access.

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

0 Likes
pickler
Enthusiast - Level 1

I posted the original question and have since done some experimentation. I repeat this here because the Verizon answer was not helpful and someone else may want to know what I learned.

If you unblock data, purchases, and app downloads then you can buy a sudoku game from Verizon. It is about $6 to purchase if I remember correctly. You can then go back and block the data, purchases and app downloads. The sudoku game still works (with data blocked) and does not seem to require any type of internet connection. It does not have any type of online scoreboard, etc., and seems to be local to the phone. If I am wrong and notice any future data charges then I will update this answer.

So in a nutshell, there is a sudoku game for the lg exalt, and after purchasing, it seemingly does not use additional data.

0 Likes