Switch from prepaid to family?
Mama6

My daughter has a Verizon prepaid flip phone...before it was allowed to have more than five lines on a family account. I would like her to use the same phone but move her to the family's account. Is that possible? Or will she need a different phone?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Switch from prepaid to family?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Mama6, keeping the family all on one plan is always helpful. I’m glad that we now provide your family the options that you need. She may be able to keep her phone. What make/model device does she have? How long has she had her prepay services?
ErinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Mama6

Thank you for your reply. She has had her Samsung Gusto II for a little

over 2 years.

On Sunday, November 22, 2015, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Mama6, that’s wonderful. Let’s get it working for you. You will be able to activate the phone on the account under the number you want. You would need to get the MEID number from the phone. This will be located behind the phone. You will need to remove the battery to see the MEID number. You can add the device here http://vz.to/1Wzmrs4.
ZangY_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes