Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Switched devices Phone now cycles power when dialing out
wbmnv57

I recently switched devices from the Huawei Fixed Wireless Terminal to an LG VX8350.  I did the change on line and activated the phone (the LG) by calling *228 the activation appeared to work.  Also the Switch on the Verizon site completed successfully.

Now I attempt to dial out on the LG device and it cycles power.  it is fully charged.

I can dial *228 and have done so several times using Options 1 and 2.  I also can dial the verizon 1-800 # for support but when I try to dial *86 or any other phone number the power on the device cycles and I start over again.

any help is appreciated

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Switched devices Phone now cycles power when dialing out
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

wbmnv57,

Yikes! It sounds like your phone has a mind of it's own, but I am sure we can get this fixed! Is your Huawei Fixed Wireless Terminal device fully powered off? Was the LG VX8350 purchased new and/or is it still under warranty? Do you receive any error messages?

Thank you,

Georgep_vzw

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Dayman0182

I am also having issues exactly the same as this?  Does this mean there is an issue with the phone or could it be some activation issue?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

This is something I have seen during my tenure here.
Rest assured, your phone is okay. There is something on the backend of authorization. If you contact us we can get this fixed for you.

I'm so sorry for the inconvenience.

Tamara H.
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes