Talk back feature
KELCRO41

Can the talk back feature work with the internet?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Talk back feature
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

KELCRO41, that is an excellent question! If you are referring to the "Talk to Text" feature, you should be able to use this anywhere you are able to type. You can click on the little microphone found on your keyboard. Let us know if this helps. 

0 Likes
KELCRO41

Hello, I am actually talking about internet navigation using the talk back accessability mode. I’m having trouble navigating web pages using this feature.

The phone I have is the Kyocera Cadence LTE.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you so much for clarifying Kelcro41. I know how important it is to use this feature using the web. Does the talk back feature work with everything else? Can you tell me exactly what is going on when you try to use the feature on the website? Which TTY setting do you have on the phone now? http://spr.ly/6588Dhqvp;

Amber_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
KELCRO41

I am a visually impaired user who needs the phone to tell me what’s on the screen. When I’m on the web I’m not able to read pages and or navigate them. I can search google for pages but once the page loads I can’t do much more. I appreciate your help and hope you can guide me in the right direction.

Thank you for your time.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you very much for that clarification, KELCRO41. I am terribly sorry to hear about the troubles you are having with using the internet on your device and being able to decipher what comes up on your device's screen when surfing the web. Sadly, I see that the readout capabilities of this device do not work when accessing the internet. I would suggest just to ensure that every option is exhausted, to reach out to Kyocera directly. They may be able to help you with additional options since they are the creator and manufacturer of this device. You can reach them by dialing 800-349-4478. You can also click on the link below to view their device support page on their website. http://spr.ly/6580E6nni

Brett_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes