Text problems from iPhone to basic phone
rumble09

my parents have basic phones and my husband and I have iPhones. When we try to text either one of them, the message does not come through on their end, and instead says, "page". On occasion, a very brief text will go through, but the majority of texts will not.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Text problems from iPhone to basic phone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I depend on my text messages quite a lot, rumble09, so I understand the urgency of the situation you face when texting your parents. You’ve hit the nail on the head already. Many texts that are just fine from your phone to any other smartphone, will come as “page” on their basic phones. Texts that contain only letters, numbers, and a few symbols will come fine to your parents’ phones. Any text with an emoji, signature, picture, or link, will be delivered to your parents’ phones with a prompt for them to view it online. I hope this helps clear up the details.

GeorgeS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the “Correct Answer” button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes