The Samsung Intensity III works on Verizon contract-plans. Would I be able to activate it with a Verizon prepaid plan?
ssquestion

The Samsung Intensity III works on Verizon contract-plans.  Would I be able to activate it with a Verizon prepaid plan?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: The Samsung Intensity III works on Verizon contract-plans. Would I be able to activate it with a Verizon prepaid plan?
santiagoqa
Contributor - Level 1

Yes, it would work, but as the VZW said, you need to make sure the phone is cleared in the PostPay section, then just call the Prepaid Customer service at 888-294-6804 for them to help you activate that phone. Its gonna be $45 a month.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: The Samsung Intensity III works on Verizon contract-plans.  Would I be able to activate it with a Verizon prepaid plan?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ssquestion, great question. The equipment is compatible! The major thing I would check before you make the transition is whether or not you still have any remaining obligation under the contractual agreement. We wouldn't want you to get hit with any unnecessary fees. You can reach us at 800-922-0204, http://bit.ly/yN1P80 or send me a direct message and I can review the account for you.

BrianP_VZW
Follow Us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: The Samsung Intensity III works on Verizon contract-plans. Would I be able to activate it with a Verizon prepaid plan?
santiagoqa
Contributor - Level 1

Yes, it would work, but as the VZW said, you need to make sure the phone is cleared in the PostPay section, then just call the Prepaid Customer service at 888-294-6804 for them to help you activate that phone. Its gonna be $45 a month.

0 Likes