The repeat missed call notification is no longer on the basic phone!!!!
exalt3540

What about all the on call people tied to their phones?  Is there an app to download to the new LTE flips hones?   Are these android phones?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: The repeat missed call notification is no longer on the basic phone!!!!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I certainly understand the benefits of being re-notified when you have a missed call, HK Landry. I am can certainly go over some details with you. Our basic phones do not run off the Android operating system, so they would not be able to have any third-party applications installed on them. Is there a specific basic phone you are looking into?

Greg_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
exalt3540

The new Exalt LTE is a company phone and does not repeat beep after a missed call.  My prior flip phone was a LG Terra that did repeat beep as did every other of your flip phones since and including the pager. Can Verizon provide a basic flip phone that repeat beeps after a missed call?

Ed  [removed]

Personal information removed as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know how important it is to have a phone that helps out with your daily needs. I want to help further by getting the answer you need. We provide the best cellular network and to get the best devices please use this link to see what basic phone fits your needs. https://www.verizonwireless.com/basic-phones/

Vanetris_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes