Tools menu to reduce Keyboard Volume 'does not work' on my LGExalt. 4 Verizon calls so far, no one has solution.
falvegas

Why doesn't LGExalt Handbook Procedure work to reduce the 'Key Volume'?

Do I have the wrong software?

4 calls to Verizon, none have an answer.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Tools menu to reduce Keyboard Volume 'does not work' on my LGExalt. 4 Verizon calls so far, no one has solution.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@falvegas

I want to ensure your LG Exalt is working as expected.  Are you referring to your keypad volume?  Please reference instructions on page 56 of the User Guide here: http://vz.to/1Ssqy7k.

AnthonyTa_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

Re: Tools menu to reduce Keyboard Volume 'does not work' on my LGExalt. 4 Verizon calls so far, no one has solution.
falvegas

Don't know who responded to my question, but you missed it completely.

I clearly stated that the (Keyboard Volume) does not work. That means that

for me to determine that, I MUST HAVE GONE TO THE PROCEDURE SEVERAL TIMES.

wehich of course I did.

After 4 calls to Verizon, no one knows what they are doing.

On Thu, Jun 18, 2015 at 11:21 AM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I apologize for the confusion falvegas, we definitely understand the concern you have. The keypad is the same as the keyboard. We certainly want to provide you with all the tools you need to ensure your keypad works again.

When did this start? When is the last time you were able to use is and hear the keypad tones? Does it work at all in any Settings or Apps? For example, it works for calls but not text messages, or accessing Menu.

We appreciate you following those steps, just to make sure, please confirm you followed them exactly as outlined below:

Open the flip and press

[MENU]
2. Press Settings & Tools
3. Press Sounds Settings
4. Press Keypad Volume
5. Adjust the volume with the
Directional Key
and press OK
[SET]
to save the setting

AdaS_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
falvegas

As I conveyed to several Verizon employees during 4 searate calls and

on-line-chats...THAT PROCEDURE DOES NOT WORK.

I finally went to a Verizon Store and they fixed it; going to Saved Setings

& Readout.

On Mon, Jun 22, 2015 at 5:27 AM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Falvegas-

We're delighted to hear your issue was resolved.  Let us know if we can be of assistance in the future at http://bit.ly/yN1P80.  Thank you so much for being part of the Verizon family.  Have a great week.

EmmaM_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes