Transferring pictures - LG Exalt
StudebakerAvanti

When I connect my LG Exalt to a Windows PC via the USB cable, it shows up as "CD Drive (E:) Verizon Mobile".  There's a Tools folder, but no folder for pictures I have taken with the camera.  How do I get to the pictures?  Thanks.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Transferring pictures - LG Exalt
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello StudebakerAvanti,

Archiving pictures on a computer is a great way to preserve memories. Let's get this your pics transferred once and for all. May I ask do you have a memory card? If so then are the pics saved on the card? This has to be the case in order to have the pictures transferred to the computer via usb cable. Please advise so we can proceed.

Thank you…

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
StudebakerAvanti

I don't believe I have a memory card. Can I get one, install it and

transfer the existing pictures to it?

Thanks.

StudebakerAvanti

On Thu, May 22, 2014 at 9:35 AM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

StudebakerAvanti We definitely want to get your pictures saved. the Lg Exalt does not use a sd card so the only wany to transfer pictures is to connect the phone to the compter with usb cable. We recommend reaching to our technical support team or LG 800-793-8896 based on the message you are seeing on your computer screen.

Sheritah_vzw
Follow us on Twitter
@VZWSupport

0 Likes
lindamcd
Contributor - Level 1

My LG Exalt uses a micro SD card. Put the microSD card into the SD card adapter. Put it in phone. (remove back of phone; it slides in sideways,by the camera lens) Go to settings, memory, card, left select format. After formatted, remove from phone, put in PC. Copy/Paste or drag items (photos, music files..) to your SD folder. Mine shows up as drive 'G'  I made folders. But unfortunately, once on the phone, the folders are not there. All pictures thrown in together. Not very happy about that. My music files do have option to view albums, songs...Thank goodness. Don't know why pictures can't be organized. Just got phone. So, I might be missing something. It took me several trys to get the 'drive' folder to show up on my PC. I believe this phone will take up to a 32gb microSD card.

0 Likes