Unable to remove a block
Pandora1112222

I have an Orbic Wonder smartphone, however I do not see it listed on the drop down anywhere. 

Over a year ago, I blocked a number. I had a prepaid account then, I have one now, and it worked. They are unable to contact me, but I can contact them. However, I can't unblock their number what so ever, yet I can find no information anywhere that actually works on how to remove this block. The "speak to someone" thing is absolutely garbage, because no one ever responds quickly ( Which is fine, people are busy and are doing other things, however the link expires within literal minutes of opening the thing, requiring me to CONSTANTLY ask for a new link ) so I'm unable to get any help. 

I just want to know how I can remove a block, that is all. There are no mentions of calls, messages, or blocking anywhere at all on my account, not under my settings, my devices, or my plan. Absolutely nothing. And I have no option to undo it on the phone itself either under contacts, it just asks to edit or delete it. 

0 Likes
Re: Unable to remove a block
Pandora1112222

Unable to delete, edit, or ask for deletion. Either way, I've figured it out. It turns out that my phone, the Orbic, had the option in a completely different place than what is usual for Verizon phones. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We sincerely apologize that you are having difficulty attempting to reach an agent, that is not what we want any of our customers to experience. 

Go to Settings > Phone > Call Blocking & Identification, slide the number to the left and tap Delete.

or 

1. From a web browser, sign in to My Verizon.
  2. From the My Verizon Home screen, navigate: Account > My Plan > Blocks.
  3. Click the appropriate mobile number.
  4. Click Block calls & messages.
  5. From the 'Currently blocked numbers' section, click Delete next to the number to be removed.

Let us know if this works. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you so much for the information and update. We are glad to hear that you were able to figure out the issue and that it is working for you now. If you have anything additional to provide we are here to help.

0 Likes