Unable to view pictures
damemtsuj

After I have uploaded my pics from my phone to my online album, the online album is not working.  This has been ongoing for 3 days now.  When I click on view photo gallery it brings me to picture.vzw.com/pub/gallery and freezes on that page.  Please let me know what the issue is and when it is going to be resolved.  Thank you

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Unable to view pictures
Not applicable

damemtsuj wrote:

After I have uploaded my pics from my phone to my online album, the online album is not working.  This has been ongoing for 3 days now.  When I click on view photo gallery it brings me to picture.vzw.com/pub/gallery and freezes on that page.  Please let me know what the issue is and when it is going to be resolved.  Thank you

I don't know the make of phone you have, I see you are posting it basic phones. I know on the old basic phones the photos went to the My Pics Place or as I did I simply transferred them to my removable meda card.

If this was a smart phone I would use another online photo sharing or saving site. I have used Picassa which is Google now, also have used Drop Box and a few other free online storage sites.

Personally I would connect to your computer and save copies of your photos in a folder you name so as to never lose them.

Sorry I could not help more.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

damemtsuj wrote:

Try this link:

Multimedia Messaging

and once the page opens, then click on Manage Your Photo Albums.  It was working last night, so hopefully all is well this morning.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having online access to your Pix Place is very important and I would love to investigate further to see what may be going on, damemtsuj.
When you make it to the page, is there an error message or just the freezing? Have you been able to try to access the website from a different computer? I'm concerned especially since it has been going on for a few days.
I know I just accessed my Pix Place last Thursday and had no problems. That is the reason I'm curious to know whether or not it can be accessed from a different computer.
I look forward to your reply.

Tamara H.
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes