VZNavigator / LG Revere 3 "No GPS" Error
STRAVIS1951

My new LG Revere 3 VZ Navigator does not give spoken turn-by turn directions. I set the destination and it does it's initial calculation and then gives the first visual and verbal command, then displays a "NO GPS" error. Subsequent turns are not announced. "List View" shows all the turns.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: VZNavigator / LG Revere 3 "No GPS" Error
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

STRAVIS1951, ensuring that your VZ Navigator is working is our priority. Let's help ensure you can get to your destination with your phone following alongside you, turn by turn.

Has VZ Navigator ever worked properly through this phone? If you access the Main Menu > Settings & Tools > Phone Settings > Location >  Is Location set to ON or E911 only? If you set it back to E911 and then back to ON, does your experience with the application improve, and now help you navigate?

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
STRAVIS1951

I tried all of those things and it did not fix the problem. "Chat" support suggested that I turn the phone off and on again. THIS WORKS!  However, the "No GPS" problem still happens occasionally. The off-on solution is less than desirable.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand your concern. We want this to be resolved. Since this started, have you tried a new SIM Card? Have you tried resetting the device to Factory Settings?

JavierMD_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!  

0 Likes