Vcast Song ID?
clyde2009

Can the Gusto 2 get the Vcast Song ID on it? My mom's phone broke and she had it on her LG Accolade and she got the Gusto 2 today and she doesn't like how it doesn't have it on there. I searched on her phone on Media Center and she doesn't have an online account to go on that way. I have Pantech Jest and it came with mine but going online to shop for apps won't let me because it is a prepaid phone. My mom's is a prepaid phone too. Anyone know how to get this app onto her phone?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Vcast Song ID?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

clyde2009,
V Cast Song ID is a great app, and I enjoyed using it when I had a Basic phone!  You can download the application in the Media Center.  Search for "Verizon Song ID or V Cast Song ID".  Let me know how that works out for you.

AnthonyTa_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
clyde2009

That doesn't work. I tried that already.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Clyde2009 - Let's get investigate further! Did you also search for it under Media Center> Apps/ Shop Apps? There will be an option to type in V Cast Song ID or Verizon ID. Make sure it is not performing a Bing Search. Let us know if there is a difference. Thank you Clyde2009, and take care!

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
clyde2009

There isn't an option for the Apps/shops app. I searched for v cast,song id, under Browse and Download in the little search box but it says nothing was found.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Our system has changed a bit and can vary for prepaid models. Go ahead and search for Verizon ID please. If it doesn't locate anything, go under Browse & Download and view the catalog application by application. This application is available on our postpaid model but we're unable to confirm if it's available in the prepaid model.

Thank you,
MariaC_VZW
Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes