Verizon / Samsung "Gusto" basic phone
LARBAK63

We have been given a used Verizon / Samsung "Gusto" basic phone. It appears to be workable. Can I go to Verizon and have this phone "activated" and assigned it's own phone number?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Verizon / Samsung "Gusto" basic phone
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Yes.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Yes.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's always nice to be able to make use of the gifts we're given, Larbak63. There are only a few things that would prevent you from using a phone on your account: if the equipment was already active on another person's number; if the device was reported as lost/stolen; or a prepaid phone that hasn't already met the minimum usage requirements on a prepaid account. You can check to see if this device is able to be used, and if so, get it going with a new number here: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/activate-your-own-device/ I hope this helps, and enjoy your new phone!

KarolineD_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes