Verizon sent me defective phone; wants to replace with "fixed" phone at new phone price
Screwed91764
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yep,

I paid for a brand new phone that works.

But never received one.

From day one I was in Verizon owned stores and on the phone with them, all the time assuring me "they have it under control and it will be fixed".

2 Weeks passes and suddenly Verizon decides the new phone is Defective.  

Without ever telling me, they send me a "refurbished phone".

And guess what, the Refurbished phone does not work!!!!!!!!!!!    Well, you can hear people talking but they can't hear you.

Verizon did not fix the problem in the first 2 weeks as they promised they would.

Then, without informing me, they send a "fixed" used phone to replacethe never working new phone I paid for-- and no one can hear me speak!

I have yet to receive the brand new working phone I paid for.

To add insult to injury, they added insurance without my authorization for the brand new phone.  When I discovered it, I stopped it but they demanded to have me pay for it and the unpaid balance is still on my bill.

Then to punch the injury to make it hurt more, they without my authoruization added insurance onto the piece of Cr*p broken phone replacement they sent me.

WHAT KIND OF A  CLIP  JOINT  IS VERIZON WIRELESS RUNNING ?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon sent me defective phone; wants to replace with "fixed" phone at new phone price
verizonmoderator1

<Duplicate topic and will now be locked.  See original discussion for any replies. >

0 Likes