Verizon should be giving me a network extender if I cannot use their phone here in my home even though they say I "should" have coverage. Verizon acknowledges that it is a problem of theirs...but I'm expected to pay my bill and can't use my phone?
FrauB

I want VERIZON to send us a NETWORK extender at their cost because I pay my bill and am NOT receiving phone service from VERIZON as promised. I am stranded without the use of my cell phone in my home. My contract says that VERIZON will provide me service and I must pay...I DO pay. Why would VERIZON do this to a almost 7 year responsible customer? Our whole family uses VERIZON (seperately) and this is horrible customer service. VERIZON knows that many of the basic phones do not work as promised. I want a working phone. All VERIZON keeps saying is that my upgrade isn't until August? I don't want an upgrade, I want a phone that works. I am contacting the Attorney General's office to see what can be done. I have missed emergency phone calls and now will be in a snowstorm without a reliable phone.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon should be giving me a network extender if I cannot use their phone here in my home even though they say I "should" have coverage. Verizon acknowledges that it is a problem of theirs...but I'm expected to pay my bill and can't use my phone?
rcschnoor
Legend

First of all, Verizon does not guarantee service, even in areas where the map says there is full coverage.

Service provided vial radio waves can be affected by multiple things, such as foliage, buildings AND asmospheric conditions such as snowstorms.

Maybe you should have purchased the NE before the snowstorm, but then if your power went out, you would be out of luck. Of course, your power company says they will provide you power, but then again, sometimes there are outages.

If phone service is so important, there is NOTHING as reliable as a land line!!!

0 Likes