Voicemail Notification won't go away
MOABITE2
Enthusiast - Level 1

Mine is a Kyocera Cadance flip phone. I have one saved voicemail that always shows as a new voicemail on my screen. How can I get that voicemail notification to go away? I've tried turning the phone off and back on again. I've removed the battery and put it back in but the notification always re-appears and tells me I have a new voicemail...but I don't. It's just the one old voicemail I saved. I hate to delete the old voicemail since it has sentimental value. I checked with Verizon but they had no solution. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Voicemail Notification won't go away
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you tried calling your number from another phone and leave a 2 second message? On your phone access your voicemail and delete the message you just left.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you tried calling your number from another phone and leave a 2 second message? On your phone access your voicemail and delete the message you just left.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

MOABITE2
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thanks Ann154, it worked! Much appreciated.

ngiffey
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thanks! This worked for us as well!

@MOABITE2 wrote:

Thanks Ann154, it worked! Much appreciated.