Want my unlimited data plan back
masmas
Enthusiast - Level 2

Has anyone got their unlimited data plan back after you returned the new phone within the 14 days policy?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Want my unlimited data plan back
Not applicable

Did you ask for it back?

0 Likes
masmas
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes, when I returned the new phone, I asked them will I get my old contract with my unlimited data back and they yes. Today is the first day of my new monthly charge and still showed 2 GB at $30. My old plan is $29.99.

0 Likes
Not applicable

When did you take the phone back and when was the last day of you're billing cycle. could be they didn't have time to make the adjustment for the month on the bill. If you check your account online it should be correct though.

0 Likes
masmas
Enthusiast - Level 2

I returned on January 1, 2013 and my billing cycle ends the 3rth. So my new billing cycle starts today but I checked my online account still showed with 2 GB $30.00.Should I call verizon customer service?

0 Likes
masmas
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks. You guys are very great helper. I will let everyone know how it go. If not good, probably will have to switch to Spring or US Cellular.

0 Likes
Intocable
Contributor - Level 2

check out tmobile starting january 9th http://www.androidpolice.com/2013/01/04/t-mobile-bringing-unlimited-4g-data-plan-to-prepaid-starting...

tmobile have tremendously upgraded their network from 3 years ago.

Not applicable

Well that definitely was close to the end of the billing cycle so that might explain why it hasn't changed yet. Just to let you know that with Sprint when you're outside a Sprint area( which is most everywhere ) data isn't unlimited on roaming and it's at 2G speeds. Even within Sprint areas they have very little 4G LTE or 4G of any kind. So odds are you will only have unlimited 3G data and as I said that's only within Sprint service areas.

masmas
Enthusiast - Level 2

GREAT NEWS! I just called and got it back. My unlimited data allowance now showed on my on line account. OMG, I thought I will never gonna get it back. They told me that it's good that called in before the 14 days over. They said even if you returned the new phone within the 14 days limit, but if you don't call in within the 14 days, you will not get your old plan back.I rather buy a from some where else instead of upgrade my phone.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Intocable wrote:

http://www.androidpolice.com/2013/01/04/t-mobile-bringing-unlimited-4g-data-plan-to-prepaid-starting...

A) Where does t-mobile even have 4G? Um nowhere.

B) Unlimited data only applies to t-mobile service areas. The rest of the nation you're stuck at 2G speeds.

0 Likes