Wanting to clarify ending contract early
LJH_

I've been reading old threads and I just want to make sure I understand the ETF and billing cycle.

If my contract for a regular phone ends 7/15/15, that will be an ETF of $85?

My billing cycle ends on the 14th of each month. If I terminate this week, I would be billed for one more month of service?

Thank you for any and all help!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Wanting to clarify ending contract early
rcschnoor
Legend

If you terminate this week, your billing cycle ends on the 14th and your contract ends on 7/15/15, you will be responsible for service up until 2/14 and will have an ETF of $85. This assumes you purchased a basic phone when signing your last contract. If you purchased a smartphone when signing your last contract, even if you don't currently have one active on your line, your ETF will be $170.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

If you terminate this week, your billing cycle ends on the 14th and your contract ends on 7/15/15, you will be responsible for service up until 2/14 and will have an ETF of $85. This assumes you purchased a basic phone when signing your last contract. If you purchased a smartphone when signing your last contract, even if you don't currently have one active on your line, your ETF will be $170.

0 Likes
LJH_

Thank you. 

0 Likes