Warranty Service fraud
Mapledewleaf

Be aware, that you should and will not be advised to photograph and document your phone in it's entirety before sending it in for warranty work, I recently had a software malfunctions, got my phone replacement, sent in the original, and received notice that the screen was broken, this was not the case at the time of me sending it out, after speaking with several customer "service" employees, i was informed that it is company policy to assume the customer damaged the phone and sent it in under warranty to receive a free phone, in short it is assumed, that i who pay a well over 100 dollar bill monthly am a thief, that i cannot possibly be an honorable customer of over 15 years. but in that note it would be assumptive, and wrong of my to suppose the person who received the package damaged it when they removed it from the box.  the average price of a Samsung LCD screen is twenty dollars, i am now being charged one hundred dollars, for them to replace it and sell it again, i suggest that you get out and away from Verizon before they trick you into extending your contract to be able to get a new device, or to increase you data plan to get voice mail. i wish there were a customer service representative who offered a service, instead of an excuse.

Labels (1)
0 Likes