What are the current Pay as You Go rates?
KathyNC

I just added $100 to my Pay as You Go account thinking I would have one year to use the amount.  It turns out I have 62 days.  I won't even come close to using $100 in 62 days, but I will need to pay again in two months to keep my phone activated.  What are the current rates?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: What are the current Pay as You Go rates?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

http://cache.vzw.com/pdfs/user_guides/PrepaidPOSBro_English_Internet.pdf

Page down about halfway through the brochure and there is a table.  It does look like $100 gets you a year... I don't know why it would expire sooner than that?

View solution in original post

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader
0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Capture.PNG

0 Likes
KathyNC

Apparently, I need to re-word my question ... I already know the above information, but thanks for trying to help. 

When I add money to my Pay as you Go account, Verizon adds a certain number of days before I must pay again even if I do not use the amount I have added.  For example, if I add $20, then I must add money again within 30 days, even if I only use $10 worth of calling in that time period.  If I do not add money then my account becomes inactive.  What I am trying to find out is, when I add a certain amount of money to my account, what is the expiration date going to be?  It would be great to have a chart with these numbers.

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

http://cache.vzw.com/pdfs/user_guides/PrepaidPOSBro_English_Internet.pdf

Page down about halfway through the brochure and there is a table.  It does look like $100 gets you a year... I don't know why it would expire sooner than that?

0 Likes
KathyNC

Thanks!  That's exactly what I was looking for.  I'll try contacting them to see why I didn't get more days.

0 Likes