What do I do? Vz sent me a Journey phone I didn't order nor want.!
mcculleyal
0 Likes
Re: What do I do? Vz sent me a Journey phone I didn't order nor want.!
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Are you currently using a phone that will be affected by the 3G network shutdown?

Free flip phones to 3G customers 

Free phone FAQs 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This does not sound right at all. I would like to investigate this for you. Please meet us in a private message. 

-Amber

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are here to provide you the support you need, and answer any question. To do so, please send us a Private Note for assistance. *Angel

0 Likes
spigmu
Enthusiast - Level 3

Exact same thing is happening to me, except it's an $80 Kazuna eTalk that I'm being charged in full for!! Didn't order, never even thought about. Without my permission or knowledge.

Now I have to spend an entire day undoing this.  

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for reaching out, I hope your day is going great. I am sorry for any inconvenience, we want to be sure this is resolved. I have sent you a Private Message to continue. 

-Rosie

0 Likes
lstanley1

They sent me one too and when I questioned it, I was told that I ordered it. They even sent an email that looked like I ordered it. That should be against the law. I refused the shipment but am now looking for a new provider. I no longer trust Verizon. My bill went up even though they claim you will not be charged. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It is important to know what you are paying for. We are here to help and review the bill. Please meet us in the Private Note we sent to continue. 

~Gina

0 Likes