What plans are available for basic phones?
PATRAD70

I just exchanged my smartphone for a basic phone. What is the cheapest plan I can get and/or find information about it?

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: What plans are available for basic phones?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for reaching out to us and we can certainly assist you with providing you with the details for the best plan for a basic phone. Thank you Weth for the detailed information and our Prepaid plans are best options for basic phones at the moment. You can contact our Prepay team at 888-294-6804 for further details and I'm confident they will be able to further assist you.

GersonG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

Weth
Legend

If you want Verizon, the cheapest way to go is with a Verizon Prepaid plan for basic phones

$15 per month for 300 units of text and voice (1 unit is 1 minute voice or 1 text)

$30 per month for unlimited voice and text. Both include unlimited mobile web on a basic phone.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for reaching out to us and we can certainly assist you with providing you with the details for the best plan for a basic phone. Thank you Weth for the detailed information and our Prepaid plans are best options for basic phones at the moment. You can contact our Prepay team at 888-294-6804 for further details and I'm confident they will be able to further assist you.

GersonG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!