Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Whats phones don't require a data plan?
chrisdemo

What are some phones that doesn't require a data Plan?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Whats phones don't require a data plan?
rcschnoor
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

Samsung Convoy 3 and Gusto 2, Brightside, Intensity III

LG Exalt, Revere 2, Cosmos III

Pantech Hotshot, Jest 2

View solution in original post

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

Samsung Convoy 3 and Gusto 2, Brightside, Intensity III

LG Exalt, Revere 2, Cosmos III

Pantech Hotshot, Jest 2

0 Likes
chrisdemo

Are you sure about these phones?  I was upset when my Intensity II came in the mail and I tried to activate the phone and it requires a $10 PLAN

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

For that phone on a Share Everything plan alone, you could have a $30/month line access fee and $10/month for 700 minutes without any data or texting included.

0 Likes
chrisdemo

Thanks alot.. I'll sell this Intensity II, if possible lol.  I'll look at the ones you listed so I don't have to pay for any DATA.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

The Intensity II should work on the Share Everything Plan for those same prices.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

Keep in mind if you DO use any data on that plan, you would be paying $1.99/MB. If you send/receive any texts, you would be paying for each one.

0 Likes
chrisdemo

I don't think this will work.. I have a family plan 700 min plan with 3 lines.... 2 lines have the old unlimited plan and now the 3rd line is the Intensity II which has me add at least the $10 plan (no choice for no plan) ... Then I have $30 unlimited texting that covers all plans

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

If you call CS, you should be able to remove the data plan for that Intensity II line.

0 Likes