When I receive a new media message my LG Revere wants to know if I want to receive it. I hit "yes", but it says "message receipt failed". How do I get my phone to receive the message?My LG Revere won't send pictures either.
achel

How do I get my LG Revere to send & receive picture messages?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: When I receive a new media message my LG Revere wants to know if I want to receive it. I hit "yes", but it says "message receipt failed". How do I get my phone to receive the message?My LG Revere won't send pictures either.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Achel, I don't want you to miss out on any fun or important pictures that are sent to you. I also want to make sure that you're able to send pictures without a hassle as well. How long have you noticed this being an issue both wih receiving and sending a picture message? Are you able to send/receive regular text messages with out any issues? One thing that I would recommond on trying is to power off the device, remove the battery for 30 seconds, place the battery back into the phone, power the device back on, and re-try sending and receiving a picture message. Please keep me posted.

KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes